Family Advocate Coordinator
The Family Advocate Coordinator provides clinical intervention to child abuse victims and their non-offending family members and will oversee all family advocates and student interns as well as coordinate all advocacy services. In addition, will work with child abuse victims ages 2 – 17 and their non-offending family members by providing support services/referrals, crisis intervention, debriefing, needs and trauma specific assessments.
- Master's Degree in Social Work
- Minimum of 2 years experience working with child abuse victims and their families.
- Must be fluent in English and Spanish
- Licensed Master Social Work (LMSW) preferred.
- Previous supervisory experience a plus.
- Candidate must be willing to travel within CACHC service areas in Hidalgo and Starr County.
Interested may submit their cover letter, resume, job application and background check form via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Click on the links below to download the application and background check forms:
The Children's Advocacy Center of Hidalgo County, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability and military status in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.